Introduction! :D

Hi,

This is my new side experiment - the Solo Project. Getting to the point, staying along is good for your space and your mind but I don't particularly like it for long periods of time. It's particularly not good because it sometimes exacerbates my anxiety. Dullness has a way of seeping in. If you become lazy or scared even for a little bit, you can just watch it colouring all your decisions. I have found this to be true for me. On the other hand, if you try and do things out of the way, it helps. It gives me motivation to do other things as well. Productivity is a chain. So, anyway, life was like, hmm, lemon giving opportunity. For a month now, I have been stuck along for almost the whole day every day. It was dampening the shit out of me. Then, as Phil would say, I figured this was my opportunity to 'when life gives you lemonade, make lemons - life will be all like WHAT?' I am trying to make a fun game thing where I record things I do alone. On days when I did nothing, I might include things I have done on the past. It will have small wins and stupid things because life is made up of these anyway.

Cheers! May I keep adding new things everyday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14th November

10th November, 2017